Thursday, June 10, 2010

Practice for the upcoming camping trip

MARSHMALLOW GOODNESS

The secret to a great marshmallow is LAYERS of crunch. Kimberly roasts a fine marshmallow under any and all conditions... electric burner, coals, flames etc. and I can build a 'mallow with the best of 'em. Anyway we thought that we would show you our twist on a classic.

Roast like any other and then slide the crispy shell right off.


 

Re-roast the mallow insides and let the shell slide off once again. Then shape the smaller shell to fit into the larger shell. Use a small spoon to push through the gooeyness and make room for the final crispy layer.


Re-roast the insides as before and then shove the whole thing into the cavity. I like to spread the goo around with my spoon on the top. Graham cracker crumbs between the layers and Mr. Goodbar pieces in the middle.... you know where I'm going with this.


1 comment:

  1. You're making my mouth water. Just the other day, I was thinking about toasted marshmallows. Deja vu all over again. Thanks Yoga Berra.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete